Jenny? Jenny, um Williams? Yup, that's me!
May 18, 2009
Okay, well, I'm kinda new to this sooo... if its short, don't sad. I'll put more entries of my so called 'spaztastic' life. Today has been sorta... eehh. Wait, hold on, I need you to of course know who some people in my life are but I'll have to give them fake names so you wouldn't get all... well, I really got no idea how you'd be but... I dunno, forget it. But, still, I'm giving fake names to the most important people. Mom, Dad (haha, yeah, simple.) I got one older brother (sophomore) and two younger sisters. (Eight and other is 12 going onto 13 in July.)
Got so much best friends (please, unlike I do) but we do this weird thing. I'm like the "baby" of this "family" (our crew) and they call call me baby. But my mother(calling her J.) is one of my besties and my aunts (K and JE.) are my three other aunties. And my guy friend (R.), he's my child (yeah, makes no sense but we've got a screwed up family because of the head, head mother, my bestie estie, we'll name her N, shes really weird. She is well liked and makes our whole table at lunch laugh at her perverted jokes and little 'novels' she writes , which include sex, random pop ups of people from our school and jokes and insiders we suddenly come up with once she writes it. Oh, how I wish I could put up her awesome work on here but I know she'll slap off my balls (insider, she always uses that phrase, yeah weird, I know but... I love her. she's my Grandma. TEEHE!) yeah so um... uhh... oh yeahhhh. Me and (N.) we always exchange stories to each other. Mine has to include some random pop ups of people from school so I usually use the popular girls because (N.) is always getting picked on or feeling fat or depressed and wants to see another person smashed in my books. But, the person I mostly use is her Gee-Man (this guy who cheats off from her in her Spanish Class and always stares at her watermelon boobs.) yeahh haha. His last name ends in "G." so I call him her Gee-Man. so... ahem yeah ;) I think that's it for the people in my life. Maybe I'll get into the teachers later... ha. ha. ha :) so much to do with (N.) and the teachers (male teachers to be exact, omgg lol) well, mhm! And, sorry for so much people, dang. That's alot I guess. I left out some people because it's so hard. Well, I need to know, should I use these one lettered names or no? I think I'll just write it out, I mean, it's not like anyone's going to find it. But, I usually have nicknames for the people... some people. haha, My crush, (NOT tell you his name or you'll laugh) I nick named him HC. Maybe later I'll explain to you why I nicknamed him that... hint, maybe. Im kidding, I will in the next entry for sure! But, I must get SOME comments on this post!!
--{--@ Jenny