Jenny? Jenny, um Williams? Yup, that's me!


May 21, 2009

Heyy my spaztastic weirdo people things. ;)

Whoa, this is gonna be long so try to stick it out, kay? Alright, well I was suddenly thinking... ever since my guy friend told me I was quote "Real Pretty" after a late at night text message he sent me when I sent him a pic of myself because he wanted to see how I looked so I sent it to him (btw, we havent seen each other for a year cause he moved :( ) well, he said, "Your really pretty. I wish I could've seen more of that pic." I was surprised for two things: 1) Was I really that pretty for him to tell me that I was? 2) What did he really want more of the pic? Cause half of my boob was cropped off so I thought he wanted to see more or my boob. SHOCKER. :) lol so I asked him, "Wat else did u want 2 c, lol. cuz if iz wat i think ur gonna say... u sicko! rly what iz it?" Then he answered, "no im not like that like some of ur face wasnt in the picture. like the top part wasnt and if it was there u would've looked much cuter." BLUSHING TOOO MUCHHH. I mean, I was sitting there, at 9:43 PM staring at this text message in the dark and feeling hotter than it already was that night. It was soo... oh my gosh, whats the word. idkk but he made me realize how pretty I really am. I never noticed it till he said it. So, once I went to school, I ignored HC (u should know who HC is. my crush??!! haha) and worked off my best booty jiggling whatever thingy walk. runway bouncy kinda walk :) nearby guys :) ohhh! that was soo much fun. Cause, I passed these Sophomore ghetto guys and they stopped talking to look at me (no rly, they did!! im not kidding.!!) I heard them say DAYYUMM. (lemme just tell u, I was wearing a tank and sortaishh booty shorts but not BOOTAYYY shorts but like... shorts... higher than mid thigh. i dunno ;) lolsz) Well, i started smiling into my cell. (everytime I pass there, near the cafeteria going to gym 1st period, i always text or fake text so i dont gotta meet their eyes cuz i sorta liked this sophomore for like 3 weeks, tryna get over HC. soo yeah! ;) and if you ever felt like who ever you liked had a feeling you liked them but you never talk to them or anything. They would look at you then glance away then look at you again? and when you're like nearby them or walking behind them because you gotta go the same way they're going, doesnt it seem like he thinks you're stalking him???? or is it just me?) Ok, so I wasnt like... EEPPP smiling. just as if I read something someone said that they texted me and pretended to text em back. ;) it was fun. I dunno, but everyone seemed to say, "aww, jenny, you look so pretty." And my guy/ehhing/slashy boyfriend (not rly boyfriend. i just call him that. we pretened we were but it only lasted 4 like... 10 mins. Naomi didnt notice cuz we were tryna see if she'd notice and she didnt. ;( lol ) his name is Richie. I love him!! Well, he called me pretty today and gave me a hug. Some guy from my gym called me pretty. I always make fake threats to him like Im gonna punch u if u dont stop talking. and hes like a weakling. (dont worry, im not like this atttt alll!! haha)T.T yeah so yeah my friend Joni (who is my mother, insider.) and my friend Sarah both called me pretty today ;) i feel so loved! ;) okay, so... i was rambling on and on about me. tell me about u. have u ever been called pretty. if so, by who? doesnt it make you feel like the most beautifulest (a word?) person in the world?? ahhh yum!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

buy harry potter movies

Labels: , , ,

<3 Jenny <3 Charming @ 2:56 PM | comment