Jenny? Jenny, um Williams? Yup, that's me!


May 18, 2009

I know you're begging for more, dont worry, I'll write more of my fantastic, spazilious, weird life. ;) !! So, lemme start off my saying my name is Jenny <333 and and 15 okay im done with that. That was rly boring. Ok, so my formal is this coming up Friday (May 23rd!) And, you dont wanna know how excited I am. I mean, it's my first High school dance that I'm going to (even though there were other ones but I only went to one because that one i didnt have to dress formaly tehe.) yeah, well i hate and when i use the WORD "hate" i really, absoulutly (haha, spelling plz? no spell check, dangit aww well.) hate hate hate wearing dresses. I mean, if you look at my friggin' knees, they look like eyes. lol and when I wear tights, they look like alien heads (plz dont laugh at me. I can hear u laughing behind that screen you cheating, loser person thingy. lol yeah and im supposed to be 15 using those baby words. Im rly perverted and imature lol) Okay, well i dont like dresses and i hate showing my knees but my thighs are. uhh... they are... um. okay. they look like tree limbs but.. who cares. and my friends always say, "Jenny, you are a walking stick with little bones." Thanks for the advice but it wouldn't help when I stare in my mirror before I go to school, thinking if any person would like (ahem, my obsession HC (ill tell u later why i gave him that name.) well, when i see him, I wanna look cute and stuff and let him stare at me like red meat!! ;) im kidding but... oh my gosh, you gotta see how he friggin' looks!! hes so cute. He's hispanic and short and aww i love him :) and hes got ripped abs. uhh dont ask how I know te.he. :) lol but i like him sooo much that my friends considered it an obsession. soo mhm! ;) yeah. Well, back to my dress. It's really cute and pretty. I wanna put a pic of it up, Maybe I will. Maybe. :) lol and maybe get a little pic of HC. uhh idk or not. 4get it. no pic of him!! next thing u no, he'll be on this site. omgggg no! so embarrassing, okay??!! Well, wow. hmm thats a long entry. Next one I'll write would talk about my besties esties. ;) and maybe ill get a pic of them on here if I can do that. Maybe I can. I gotta check hold on... (2 seconds later hater.) Yuppp i can so ha that was ez. Ill get some pics of them up there!! ;) yay! well, comment on this!! tell me whatever!! :) yup yup yupp
Thanks for pretending to listen as I poured out my testicles (insider with my bestie haha Naomi) on here. :) Yeah, she and I are so close, we use weird sayings. like, stop it or I'll chop off your uterus and penis. yeah, makes no sense but its funny. ;) i love her soo much (ehh no homo!!eeeoo. :) lol)

--{--@ Jenny

Labels: , , ,

<3 Jenny <3 Charming @ 1:13 PM | comment